April 6, 2011

Projects and Help

My latest project has been redoing my main floor bathroom. I have been really successful in hanging a new mirror, towel rack and toilet paper holder. I ran into some trouble installing a new faucet head though. The drain apparatus was trickier than anticipated, and I required some muscle to remove it! Brian and Blake were helping me out!

The boys were truly fascinated with the tool box. Blake loved all the screwdrivers and wrenches!



Brady wanted his turn to help too! He was mimicking Mom under the sink!




The update is that I had to quit last night unfinished. One more trip to Menard's is required before I can install the new drain! I'll post pics when I'm all done! I still need to play electrician with a new light fixture before I am declared the victor!

No comments:

Post a Comment