July 12, 2013

The Rushes

So.....after a year of silence I am attempting to get back into the blogging world!  I figured this would be a perfect starting event!  My grandparents own a timeshare in northern Wisconsin that I have spent time at since I was little.  We just returned after braving this year with 3 small boys!
We spent time around the condo helping Grandpa grill......
And putting away dishes.......
We were also able to get out and visit our favorite cherry orchard with the kids.  They have made it more family friendly since the last time we were there so the kids had a blast.  They had a caterpillar hay bale run.
and a couple of large swing sets set up.
The boys love cherries just like their daddy!
The indoor pool was also a hit!
Brady had fun showing Grandma how he can swim under water.
This year's highlight by far was the beach!
Even the youngest couldn't get enough!
He was filthy after playing for a couple of hours but was upset to be pulled away!
The 2 older boys went out on a paddle boat with me several times
and the day we left I was able to get Grandma out on a sailboat!  The weather was perfect for it!
I couldn't believe how much they loved it!
We also tried mini-golf for the first time with the boys.
Brady loved it!  Blake spent most of the time in the car with Brian because he got frustrated and threw his ball across the course narrowly missing other people!  
Luke just had fun watching.
We finished the day with a root beer float treat.  A tradition with Grandma and Grandpa when I was little.
We had so much fun!  They boys can't wait to go back.  They asked when we could go again the whole way home!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for a wonderful vacation!




No comments:

Post a Comment