August 27, 2013

4 Kids for a Weekend

This past weekend we were fortunate enough to watch my niece Susannah for 4 days.  The boys had so much fun!  One of the days we got the sprinkler out and the kids ran through it.  
Luke crawled along the outside perimeter so that he didn't get wet but Susannah was daring with her cousins.
Blake really had fun with her!  He was so attentive to her and what she was doing the whole time we watched her.  One of Susannah's favorite things was riding in the car while Blake pushed her.
They also shared a sucker together one afternoon.
On the last day before she went home, I played "beauty parlor" with her and painted her nails!  With a girl in the house I couldn't resist!
We had so much fun!  I would have taken more photos but I was chasing kids!  What a fun weekend with cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment